When life knocks you down, do a burpee.
1. Every day, you wake up with a different muscle sore than yesterday.
As they should be.
2. You’re always marked with bruises or wounds from all your hard work and effort you put into your last workout.
Bruises of box jumps past.
3. People are constantly commenting on how calloused your hands are or asking if they hurt.
THIS IS WHAT HARD WORK LOOKS LIKE.
4. You have to budget your money better than anyone else so you can afford your essential before- and after-workout supplements.
5. And nothing is more frustrating than trying to find that scoop in a new container of powder.
HINT: It’s all the way at the bottom.
6. Your friends think your only interest in life is working out…
Which is kind of true.
7. …most likely because you’re constantly making up excuses so you can hit the gym instead of going out with them on the weekends.
Technically, you’re at a “bar.”
8. Your phone’s storage is usually full because of all the mirror selfies you’ve taken to track your progress.
Guess I can delete this one from five years ago…
9. You barely have any room for new clothes because your workout outfits take up the majority of space in your closet.
10. And most of your dirty athletic clothes are COVERED with chalk marks and sweat stains.
Gonna have to wash these ASAP.
11. Your bedtime is usually around 9 p.m. so you can wake up for your morning workout alarm.
So early but I NEED to start my day off sweating.
12. You CONSTANTLY have to go to bathroom because you’re always hydrating yourself to prepare or recover from a workout.
Those electrolytes don’t replenish themselves.
13. You’ve lost friends on social media because they can’t handle how much you post about your #fitness.
You mad, bro?
14. A relationship is almost out of the question unless they’re fit enough to work out with you.
The dumbbell is your one true love.
15. You have basically no room in your cupboards for anything but BlenderBottles.
The perfect bottle for everything.
16. You have to buy deodorant IN BULK because you’re constantly sweating off layers.
And that sometimes you STILL run out.
17. Rest days are torture because you feel like you’re cheating yourself out of a damn good workout.
Even if it’s on a beach.
18. You’ll do ANYTHING to get over a sickness as quickly as possible so you don’t miss more days at the gym.